Saturday, June 7, 2008

Time keeps moving on
Through the sunshine and the storm
And my dreams are set in stone
And someday I’ll be who I want to be
For now I’ll wait
For the sun to shine again
And for now I’ll wait
For the rain to pass away

And I’m looking for the brighter days
When all my hurts seem to fade away
I’m looking for the brighter days to come my way
- Leeland (Brighter Days)



^ Yah, so that's the song my title was based off of, I never mentioned that before.


So not too much has changed since my last post. I'm just trying to keep up with Sarah haha, no not really. I bet I'll stop posting in this soon and forget about it. So keep me motivated! lol. Today was Amy and Chris' wedding at Westmount. It was beautiful, she looked incredible. At about 4:45 we are going to be leaving to go to the reception at Trent which means lots of good food (Joely was super excited for that) By the Way Sarah, I got you a picture, ill send it too you soon lol.

Not much planned for the rest of the week. I have to finihs my chem assignment this weekend, but that's pretty much it for homework for the rest of the year. Pretty darn exciting!

Oh, and a special mention to Mike that this blog is for you too while you are at home, and away haha. I know how you felt left out ;).

Well that's it, much peace

Em
(BTW, the font on blogger is screwed up. I only wanted the song italicized)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I do not know... -Seana

haha... I just asked her what should we say and that is her response. Well I am saying that I am glad you got pictures and I am hoping to post some of my excursions soon. Missin you!