Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Down memory lane...

Man, time just seems to fly by. I wasn't going to update, but it was Saturday when I last did, so I might as well. Not much has changed for me here, school is 2 days closer to being finished, my room is clean, and the weather is hot and humid (thunderstorms for like 4 days straight).

Today when I cleaned my room, I found a lot of stuff I had forgotten about. Looking over everything made me realize just how fast everything DOES fly by. Like, I know I have been counting it down, but as of 14 days from now I am no longer legally obligated to go to school. Crazy. I was reminded of old friendships, and fading ones, and new ones that are being created/re-built. Life moves on, and it often leaves people behind. But sometimes, they catch up with you and its great. Other times, they fall too far behind and its too late. When life throws you curveballs, don't let them pass you by. Take them, and hope for the best.

THIS WEEK: Work tomorrow, MY BOYS PREMIERE THURSDAY! Friday basically a gimme day as its formal and everyone is skipping.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH. I love you.
And I love you all.

In Him,
Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Beautiful! I miss you already! Hope things are going swimmingly! :o) methinks you should send me an email and let me know how you're doin' *hug* love!